I open to the inner depths of my being with courage and compassion


Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Kindergarten

I am MAJORLY behind on blogging, partly because of being INSANELY busy, but also because I'm getting used to a new computer (more on that later). Right now I just wanted to get some pictures of Adrienne's first day of Kindergarten up so that Mike can see them from work:

Waking up earlier than they're used to
Adrienne would want me to show off her Polly Pocket backpackEnough pictures, let's GO already!Today was an orientation, about 2 hours. Colette and I were there the whole time, so that was sort of a nice transition and tomorrow will be her first day all on her own! After the orientation I am not worried at all.

I'll try to get caught up on what else has been going on soon!


No comments: