I open to the inner depths of my being with courage and compassion


Thursday, August 14, 2008

Old Pictures

Well, I'm back. I'm going to try to catch everyone up about the last 3 weeks in the next few days. There are so many pictures to put up and I think that's why I've procrastinated for so long. On a totally unrelated note, I found some old pictures on Mike's computer that I wanted to share. They're not chronological.

Here is Colette, about one week old. Mike is holding her:

I don't have a lot of pictures of Mike on here, and he's not the most photogenic person. So I thought this was a pretty good one of him. We're at Pacific Beach in Washington.

The next few pictures are also at Pacific Beach. Adrienne and Colette (Adrienne's 3, and Colette's about 6 months old (?), I can't remember exactly.



Colette again...


Adrienne...

Colette yet again...there were a lot of really great ones of her:


That's all from Pacific Beach. The next few are from Hawaii when Adrienne was 2, and I was pregnant with Colette. This is at the Polynesian Cultural Center.

This was taken first thing after she woke up...


Back from Hawaii now...obviously, since Colette is back in the picture.

I think this was Christmas 2004...

Not sure when this was...she's maybe 1 1/2?

Another of Adrienne, also probably 1 1/2. This was for Easter.

No comments: