I open to the inner depths of my being with courage and compassion


Monday, February 19, 2007

Emma's fun picture game

Emma invented this fun picture game. (I think she just intended for it to be a one-time thing and I'm the nerd who decided to keep it going.) You pick a picture at random and then describe it! So I got Adrienne's help in picking this picture at random. She pointed at different folders until we got down to the picture. When I went to click "upload" she says - I can't see what it is. I said - That's because it's supposed to be a surprise. She says - So it's supposed to be random? (I was impressed that she knew random - I purposely didn't say 'random' and said 'surprise' because I didn't think she knew it). So back to the picture. It's a pretty recent on actually...I took it a couple weeks ago. We have SO many picture of Adrienne from before Colette, and I just try to remember to take pictures of Colette once-in-awhile. I can't get her to look at the camera or smile though! Pardon the messy living room floor:


Okay, one more. So this next one was about three years ago. I found this program on the internet that lets you take a picture of yourself and do a virtual makeover. This was one of the "after" pictures. Sorry it's so fuzzy:

No comments: