I open to the inner depths of my being with courage and compassion


Thursday, May 17, 2007

A quick one

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. We've been busy with house stuff lately. I've had a bunch of stuff to write about, and haven't gotten around and a lot of it is old news by now...pictures from a wedding in April, more stuff about Mexico and pictures, etc. So, I'll try to get to that sometime this weekend. Even though it's old news I'm putting the stuff on here, because this blog is part journal for me, and partly to update family and friends about what we're up to. If it seems boring to anyone, then you can just not read!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

looking forward to it :) it helps alot on keeping up and getting to know what all i have been missing. keep it up!

Karla said...

my favorite kind of blog is the one that mostly is like a journal. I love peeking into other people's lives for a moment. Not in a perverted way of course.

The Miller's said...

Of course ;-)