I open to the inner depths of my being with courage and compassion


Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

Another short post. I had hoped to have time to put up a longer post this weekend with more pictures than I managed below, but we are still just too busy. Edward rolled over today...twice! From his back to his tummy. He might have rolled over a long time ago, but he hasn't been getting as much time on the floor as he probably should.

These pictures are from Tuesday when the trailer and shed were demolished. Just a small part of all the many things that have been going on around here that I haven't had time to write about! My own version of "Where's Waldo"...can you find Mike in this picture?


A hint to the question of where's Mike in that last picture. This picture was taken from his perspective. After the trailer and shed were thoroughly munched:


So all that rubble is gone and were are left with quite a large space for a yard! Which is exciting, but one more thing on the very long list of things to do now that we're "done" with the house!

2 comments:

Michelle Claire said...

That is so exciting Amber! I can't wait to see more pics when you have some time. Man, you guys sound so busy... it makes me tired just thinking about it! :) I'm glad that things are getting done though. That's gotta feel good!

Michelle Claire said...

Oh, and Congrats on Edward rolling over! Yay!