I open to the inner depths of my being with courage and compassion


Saturday, March 8, 2008

We're In!......kinda, sorta

This will be quick for now because I need to get to work. We were going to move in Monday or Tuesday after getting stuff moved out of the trailer and into the house. Well yesterday we decided it would be easier to move into the house and then move the stuff out. It was hard trying to pack and move stuff while trying to keep the things we use on a daily basis accessible.

So last night was our first night in the new house! I'll write more later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay amber! are you so tired? moving is exhausting...we are back online! emma

jenibear said...

WHOO HOO!!! I'm so excited for you guys and your new house! Your post on my blog is so sweet...I don't need anything except for this kid to come out...wanna come to Bellingham and coax him out? ;)
Good luck with all the exhausting moving...I think I might pick labor over moving...I really HATE moving! :)

Michelle Claire said...

Hey Amber! Congrats on the moving in stage... I hate the unpacking, but it's awesome that you are in and finally able to get settled! Oh, and to answer your question, yes, I will definately be finding out what this baby is. I am not a patient person... I don't want to wait the full 9+ months to find out. :) I want to know ASAP. I've been having difficulties getting a doctor (long story) but we're going to be doing that this next week and I can hopefully find out when I can have my ultrasound. Yay! I'll keep you posted!