I open to the inner depths of my being with courage and compassion


Friday, April 4, 2008

Edward

Edward is such a cutie. He is rolling over like a madman these days! I wrote a few weeks ago that he had rolled over for the first time from his back to his tummy. Now he does back to tummy and tummy to back.

Here are a few recent pictures of him. This picture I love because it is two firsts in one. The first time Adrienne has read a book to someone, and Edward's first book being read to him! It was taken with my phone, so not the greatest quality, but not bad either! I got a new phone a few months ago, so it's much better than my old phone's pictures. This was taken in mid-March:


This picture is from this morning. I am embarrassed to say that he had been wearing size 0-3 months clothes up until yesterday when I couldn't button the top button on his clothes anymore. So I went to dig out the next size up (that he may be grown out of in a month!) and I thought this particular outfit looked so nice with his eyes!

No comments: