I open to the inner depths of my being with courage and compassion


Saturday, March 17, 2007

Pretty Much The Best Dancing Ever

Mike's working tonight and I'm re-watching Napolean Dynamite. I love that movie - not only for the reasons everyone else does, but because it reminds me of when I lived in Utah. The part of Idaho that's in that movie looks like the part of Utah that I lived in until I was ten, at which point we moved to WA. What makes it even more reminiscent of that time in my life is the 80's element to the movie which is when I lived there!

As everyone knows, it's so quotable...rewatching it tonight the one that made me laugh the most was when Napolean says to Uncle Rico that his video of him is "pretty much the worst video ever made" and Kip says "Napolean, like anyone can even know that."

But my favorite line isn't one of the funny ones..."Just follow your heart. That's what I do."



No comments: