I open to the inner depths of my being with courage and compassion


Monday, April 9, 2007

Easter

Well our Easter didn't go like I described that it was going to, but it was still good!

I woke up feeling great yesterday morning, but then after being up for a couple hours I started to feel blah. Plus Colette woke up a snotty mess and I thought that the other parents at church would appreciate if I kept her at home! So we skipped church, but then later after naptime we went to my parents house and spent awhile there with family. We didn't go to Mike's parent's house after-all because they got home from Idaho later than anticipated. BUT, here are those pictures I promised!

Adrienne & Colette:


Adrienne, Kieran, Colette, and Johnny!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

What beautiful pictures! And what beautiful girls. Thanks for posting them.