I open to the inner depths of my being with courage and compassion


Tuesday, January 8, 2008

NOOOOO.....SNOW!

When am I going to be a normal person again? When I'll look outside and see snow and think "Oh, how nice!" Instead of "Oh CRAP!"

Most of the time when it snows it interferes with route and makes it take much longer and it's more dangerous! When it snowed on Christmas I still had to deliver the papers that day. I almost went into the ditch after doing a 180...twice! Of course I don't have to do it when it's that bad (and I did go home on Christmas and delivered the next night instead...but then it was ice!), but then all of a sudden my schedule revolves around when is the best time to get out and do it before the next route day!

Sorry...I'm just venting. I just want to look outside and see snow and feel that cozy feeling instead of dread.

2 comments:

The Hawkins Gang said...

Oh I totally know how you feel. I did a paper route for 4 1/2 years and I always dreaded doing the route on snowy days! Especially when you couldn't see 1 foot in front of you. At least no one else was on the road when I did it! haha

The Miller's said...

Yeah I've been doing route about 6 years now and I'm hoping I can quit them in the next couple years when Mike gets enough raises and I hopefully get an actual career! (I'm taking a real estate course now)