I open to the inner depths of my being with courage and compassion


Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

A rare photo of Edward smiling.
He usually looks very concerned. He'll probably have wrinkles at the age of 15 from constantly furrowed brows.
But really, I'm sure he'll feel better when he has more control over is body and his sisters don't seem as threatening.

Don't think I took the time to make this onesie with everything going on in our lives right now... there's no way.
I actually made it in August of 2006! I was throwing a baby shower for a friend and one of the activities at the
shower was for the guests to make a year's worth of onesies for her. I made some examples and this was one of them.
We were trying to get pregnant then, so it was in anticipation of Edward. Now if I only had a top hat.

No comments: