I open to the inner depths of my being with courage and compassion


Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Year in Review and A New Way of Thinking for the New Year.

Lots of blogging going on by friends and family for the New Year. I know I've been doing more than my fair share the last few days. One that has me really inspired is this entry by my friend Elizabeth. I won't re-explain what she says, just read it! I am eager to see if this works in my life as well as it has for her.

Also I thought this was a fun way to review the year. You post the subject and/or first line of the first entry for each month of 2007. I started blogging last January, so it's a perfect time for this.

January
Charlie The Unicorn
"It's a Leopluridon" (what a weird way to start a blog!)

February
Imagination
I'm not sure if I should feel guilty or happy.

March
The past couple weeks
I didn't realize it had been so long since I'd written until my one reader brought it to my attention :-)

April
I'll be gone...
Not that anyone's checking this, but just FYI - I will be gone from Tuesday morning to Friday night.

May
THE MEXICO TRIP! (FINALLY)...and some other stuff
Okay!

June
TAGGED
So I'm totally lame, I still don't want to attempt to catch up on stuff (I have a running draft going and it's going to be completely ridiculously long when I finally do get to it).

July
7th Anniversary!
Well, I'm a day late...yesterday was mine and Mike's 7th anniversary - on 7/1/07!

August
I'm Back
So much for daily posts, huh?

September
KINDERGARTEN
I am MAJORLY behind on blogging, partly because of being INSANELY busy, but also because I'm getting used to a new computer (more on that later).

October
Nike Commercial
Posting this for my dad to see:

November
YouTube Stuff
Something Mike was telling my parents and I about today, so I'm putting it up here so they can see.

December
Today has been INSANE.

So it appears that I blogged a lot about how I wasn't blogging. As much as I apologized for not blogging (I'll stop doing that) I had 183 posts last year which averages about one every other day! I can't believe that.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I'm so glad you found my blog helpful! It's been such a blessing to me. I loved the recap of your blog titles and first lines. What a clever idea!

The Miller's said...

Thanks but I can't take credit, I saw it on my sister-in-law Diane's blog first. :-)

The baby spit up his dinner all over me, Colette was crying about something, etc., etc., etc. all at the same time and I thought how I was thankful for my kids and that we're all healthy and I felt calm instead of stress.

Elizabeth said...

I'm so glad it worked for you! Isn't it amazing how well and fast things change?! :)