I open to the inner depths of my being with courage and compassion


Thursday, January 17, 2008

So as I've mentioned before, Adrienne seems to be French at heart. She's had an interest in all things French for quite awhile. Well, Colette is very interested in Russia. She's been telling me how she wants to go there and whenever she finds any coins anywhere she collects them because she's saving up to go to Russia. Their interest in the great big world beyond their own definitely comes from my genes. Mike is pretty happy traveling in a much smaller radius from home. Unfortunately I haven't been able to go much farther than he has myself, but I have big ambitions just like my girls.

1 comment:

Michelle Claire said...

That's cool that they are so interested in places outside of their own immediate space! Lots of kids don't even think about that!