I open to the inner depths of my being with courage and compassion


Friday, November 30, 2007

Recent House pics

As of yesterday the house is sided! The porch is going to have shake, so that's why it's not done. We're still deciding on a color for the house.


Also exterior doors have been installed. Here's our front door - will likely be painted a cranberry red, or maybe a hunter green.


French doors going from the dining to the back porch. I love these because the blinds are between two panes of glass so they don't get dusty or bent up, etc.

1 comment:

mlkuefner said...

Amber!
I forgot how much I love you.
You and I pretty much have the exact same taste in music and it's so lovely to hear about a family I never get to see.
Spencer and I were thinking of starting a blog together so our relatives far away know what's going on with us. (His relatives are in Texas... mine are obviously YOU GUYS!)

I love you guys so much!
Does Adrianne even know who I am?
What are the girls' sizes in clothing!
Black Chandelier has a little girls line called Pink Chandelier and it is SO freakin' cute I wanna see if I can get a couple few things for the girls.

Were you guys planning on coming to the family reunion here in SLC at the end of next May?
Spencer and I are changing our wedding date so that the family that visit during the reunion can swing in to our wedding too. Think you guys will be in any shape for it?

Love you guys!
Marque