I open to the inner depths of my being with courage and compassion


Sunday, December 16, 2007

Pictures

Here is a picture of Edward's eye with the iris going into the pupil (it's at about 4 or 5 o'clock - if you click on the picture you can see it better). I think they're going to be blue after all. They didn't look so blue in the first week or so, but have since gotten lighter.


One of Edward this morning after a bath and ready for church. I gave him a real haircut this past week - you can see the sides are short, and it's longer on top.


I didn't send Christmas cards out this year, so consider this a virtual Christmas card :-)

This was taken this morning before church. My mom bought the girls their Christmas dresses.


I didn't tell them to do this:


One with the flash on...which looks better, with or without the flash?


(Adrienne's holding her lip funny because she has chapstick on and she doesn't like it)

No comments: