I open to the inner depths of my being with courage and compassion


Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Okay, changed my mind...

It's still not a finished product or anything, but I added a lot more recipes and so now I want to urge people to go to my cookbook blog (see links to the right) and try the recipes and give feedback. I already know I like the stuff, so I guess what I'm looking for is if you like the stuff too, then I am curious about what recipes are your favorites because it would seem that we have similar tastes. I need more choices for what to make for dinner, but really any recipe you really love I would be interested in.

So send me your recipes, let me know if you like my recipes, and you can tell me if you don't although it won't change my opinion :-) and I guess if you tried any variations then that could be interesting as well. Thanks!

No comments: