I open to the inner depths of my being with courage and compassion


Monday, July 9, 2007

The Fog Is Lifting...I Hope

I think my allergies are finally fading. I'd just gotten used to feeling the way I was that I forgot how "normal" feels. Most days I'd be pretty slow in getting going, then by Colette's naptime a lot of the time I'd be sleepy too and was taking more naps than I would have normally. So that's most of the day without feeling like I could be very productive at all...So anyway, long story short, I'm feeling a lot more energetic and am getting a lot done now.

Those hives I'd complained about never have gone away completely...but to be more accurate, the doctor had said they were related to hives, but are called dermatographic hives. Basically I welt anywhere I scratch...even if only very lightly. Taking an antihistamine helps, but I've needed fewer and fewer to keep them in check. Well enough of boring allergy talk...

On to boring pregnancy talk... :-) Just that I did find the perfect amount of heat for bedtime...I had said that even the lightest blanket was too much. Only putting the blanket over my shoulders is the just-right amount of warmth. Well...that's all...possibly my most boring post ever :-)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

You're so funny!

I'm glad your allergies are getting better. You've had kind of a rough go of it with them.