I open to the inner depths of my being with courage and compassion


Thursday, July 19, 2007

Pooped!

I worked outside cleaning up the construction mess from noon until 6:00, with about an hour's worth of breaks in there. I didn't even get the whole main floor done in that time!...The dining area and master bedroom were left. I didn't get to the top floor at all, and all I did in the basement was sweep out wet areas so that they would dry (it rained a lot the other day and there was a lot of standing water down there). I know that this is a different kind of cleaning, but I could have cleaned the trailer 5 times over in the time that I was out there, and I only got a portion of that house done! This will be the downside to a house this big, but it's a small price to pay for this one con compared to many many many pros!!

No comments: