I open to the inner depths of my being with courage and compassion


Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Bizarre

I had a really bizarre experience today. I went to Walmart to pick up some things I'd bought online for the baby. I came for two things and the lady brought out three boxes. I told her I'd only ordered the two things, so she proceeded to open up the boxes - the first two boxes were the two items I came for. The third box was addressed to me and had my correct address on the packing slip - she looked at the packing slip and it said it was a Moses basket. I told her I'd already picked that up a few weeks ago. So she opens up the third box, and of all the things to have accidentally sent to a person......this is what was in the box!


Totally freaked the lady out. I just started laughing, although it was slightly disturbing...thought for a second someone was playing a joke on me, but I really think it was just a mistake.

She says "We'll be denying this one...just try to forget about this."