I open to the inner depths of my being with courage and compassion


Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HALLOWEEN

I know this picture isn't too much different than the one from the morning, except Colette's makeup - I didn't think the one big eye thing was going to work out. So here they are right before trick-or-treating:


The weather was perfect...I'm not sure what the temperature was exactly, but I think it was somewhere around 50 degrees, and it wasn't raining! The girls had lots of fun tonight going to the trunk-or-treat at church, and visiting each set of grandparents. Hardly anyone could tell that they were aliens. People guessed bees, butterflies, fairies...one or two people guessed aliens. Oh well, the girls liked their costumes and that's all that matters to me!

Oh, and I'm 39 weeks today! I'm glad I made it through today because I wanted to be able to participate in Halloween. Now I'd just like to get to Saturday afternoon and then anytime after that is fine with me :-) We'll see if baby cooperates.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

PROBABLY THE CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! ~ DID YOU KNOW THAT I USE TO HAVE A REOCCURRING DREAM ABOUT GRANDMA LYBBERT HAVING AN EYE THAT LOOKED LIKE THOSE EYES RIGHT BETWEEN HER EYES?....WEIRD!