I open to the inner depths of my being with courage and compassion


Friday, October 26, 2007

Poo Poo Pee Pee!

My mom likes to think of the girls as little ladies, but Mike likes to taint them when he can :-) Looks like Mike's influence might be winning out a touch.

The other day Colette had a couple handfuls of rocks she brought in from outside. She was re-arranging them in different patterns, and stacking them, etc. Later she was sitting on the floor with her legs out to the sides and the rocks in a line between her legs and she says - "I'm pooping!"

The next morning as I'm helping the girls get ready for the day, Adrienne says "Get these yucky things off me!" (referring to her underwear) - Then she tells me about a dream she had that night where she needed to go to the bathroom, but it was taken, so she peed on the floor and wiped with her underwear. Guess it still felt a little real for her to cause such a reaction!

No comments: