I open to the inner depths of my being with courage and compassion


Sunday, October 7, 2007

Miscellaneous

So this post is just some silly random stuff we entertain ourselves with here. I was making paper cut-outs of different shapes for the girls - spiders, dolphins, butterflies, cats (see below), etc. I tried making a rabbit, and I thought it was funny because it turned out looking like Stitch from "Lilo and Stitch" which also happens to be Adrienne's favorite T.V. show (there's a T.V. series of "Lilo and Stitch" also - because of it being Adrienne's current favorite show, the girls are going to be aliens for Halloween this year :-) Adrienne cut the 4 Stitch's apart - here's one in this pic:
What you see below are video games Adrienne made. She'll sit and hold them and press on the buttons and make exclamations as if she's playing a real video game. What imagination...that would bore me to tears.

Adrienne playing "paper girl" - delivering newspapers like her mommy.

No comments: