I open to the inner depths of my being with courage and compassion


Thursday, October 18, 2007

Feelin Lucky

There's been a windstorm here all day, and the power's been on and off - mostly just flickers, but enough to turn the computer off every time...which was sort of obnoxious since I was working on the bills which I eventually abandoned. When it came to be dinner time I didn't want to risk getting something cooking and then have the power go out in the middle of it and end up with half-cooked food. So we opted for Wendy's...as did everyone else in the county. Driving to get dinner I felt really lucky to have power, just about 1/2 a mile down the road from us the power was out and for quite a way into town. But lucky us again, Wendy's had power! So we're feeling quite cozy tonight in our crappy little trailer. :-)

No comments: