I open to the inner depths of my being with courage and compassion


Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Randomness

Counting down...I'm 38 weeks today.

Here's Adrienne's Kindergarten picture. For family and friends, if you want to see her class picture let me know and I will send you a link...I don't think I should post the picture of all those kids without their parents knowing.


The weather's been so weird...yesterday started out normally cool for October and nice because it wasn't raining. Halfway through the day and running errands I was feeling hot and actually had to turn the A/C on...thought it was just me and being pregnant. But when I got home I checked the temperature online and it was 80 degrees! It was so nice, I couldn't believe it was so warm on October 23rd! Today it's sprinkling and 52 degrees.

These are some pictures I was going to put up back in August about the time the computer died and we switched computers. They're of Mike putting up the trusses in his shop...quite a long way if he were to fall. It was scary to watch, especially since my dad had taken his fall just a week or two before this.

I'm planning on taking pictures of the house today to post night, so check back!

No comments: