I open to the inner depths of my being with courage and compassion


Thursday, October 11, 2007

The Pumpkin Baby

Instead of carving pumpkins this year we just colored on them. Again, I need simplicity right now. I'm just glad the girls are young enough that they don't care if things aren't done how they're "supposed" to be.

Last night we went to Mike's parents' garden to pick out some pumpkins and they each colored one.
Not the best picture, but you get the idea. The plus about not carving them is that they'll stay good for awhile.

I also picked one out for making pumpkin stew. This recipe is not much harder than making regular stew and it's so yummy and so Fall (my favorite season)...I highly recommend trying it!

Adrienne pretending she's pregnant...she has Colette's little pumpkin under her clothes.

After that they've been referring to Colette's pumpkin as "The Pumpkin Baby."

Speaking of pregnancy...I've had a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions this week. I didn't get them much with the girls, so this is new.

We're still walking to the bus stop and boy I didn't even realize how bad I needed the exercise until I started getting it! This'll be a good jump start for getting back in shape after baby. It's been so nice lately, we've only had one day where we've walked in sprinkles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not able to yet baby girl but I would love to get you in bed and practice , can't take it all the way in yet but far enough we would be feel really good