I open to the inner depths of my being with courage and compassion


Friday, October 26, 2007

Chuck E. Cheese

Chuck E. Cheese is new to Silverdale. It opened in early September and I wanted to have Colette's birthday party there, but it was so booked out it was hard to find a good time. So Adrienne, Colette and I went with a friend to check it out. I've only been to Chuck E.'s one other time when I was about 10, at the one in Tacoma. It was lots of fun, and much more reasonable price-wise than I thought it was going to be, so I can see going more often than I thought we would.

Here are some pictures that some of the rides take while the kids are on them:

Colette & Chuck E.


Adrienne's 1st shot with Chuck E.


After seeing the first shot, Adrienne being the model she is took another ride - I think with the sole purpose of re-doing the photo shoot.


Pretty photogenic, I'd say.


Not me! - I look gross...my face looks puffy pregnant and my hair is blah. But Colette looks cute!

No comments: