I open to the inner depths of my being with courage and compassion


Monday, October 29, 2007

Colette's Art

Up until now Colette's art has consisted of scribbles with not much thought put into it, as far as I could tell. Well I know these don't look like much, but I was impressed by the difference of time and care she put into these. She did this at church, and even though it still looks like a lot of scribbles, it must have taken quite awhile to change crayons so often, plus it looks like there was more of an effort to stay in the lines.

On this one she put the stickers on a week or two ago at her grandma's house, today she decided to add the crayon - again she took more time and care to color that than she's taken coloring in the past (and more time than she took to put those stickers on!).
So it will be interesting to see what she does from here :-)

No comments: