I open to the inner depths of my being with courage and compassion


Sunday, October 21, 2007

Missed photo ops

Today was one of those route days where I wished I had a camera with me. There were some pretty things - I love Fall (my favorite season) and really should just keep a camera on me at all times during this time of year. There was one tree in particular that I loved, and I think I may even make a special trip to take a picture, hopefully it will do it justice. I also have seen an abundance of many different mushrooms in the area, there was a cluster that was especially interesting looking that I would have taken a picture of - I think I'll still try and get a picture of those too. One thing from today I can't go back and get a picture of was an animal I saw walking along the side of a main road...a chicken. Just wandering along looking around like it was taking in the sights. No, it never did cross the road.

No comments: