I open to the inner depths of my being with courage and compassion


Sunday, August 5, 2007

About the girls

Colette is the master of giving people heart attacks. When she wakes up in the morning or from her nap and if I'm on the computer she sneaks up right next to me and yells "BOO!" I never hear her approaching because she's so little and light. She also has done that when I've been sleeping on the couch if I can't sleep in our bed (it's a pregnant thing) - gets right up next to my face when I'm dead asleep and yells "BOO!" Scares the puddin out of me, but I have to laugh at the same time.

I talked about Adrienne being pretty observant yesterday, here's another example. We were watching the Disney version of "Robin Hood" a few weeks ago, and she noticed that the crocodile character on "Robin Hood" was the same voice actor as the Indian Chief from "Peter Pan". Once she brought it up I thought she might be right and looked it up online and confirmed that she was indeed correct!

No comments: