I open to the inner depths of my being with courage and compassion


Saturday, August 18, 2007

Craigslist

So today we made our 2nd and third Craigslist purchases for house related items. I mentioned the carpet before, and today we got an exterior door, and this soaking tub for the master bath:

I have some other pictures for the house I want to put up, but I have to go finish my paper route now! I would normally be done Saturday mornings, but they didn't have the papers at the drop at the usual midnight and when I got there at 7 a.m. there were still people there loading so they probably arrived about 6:30 a.m.! Because of this they are giving us until tomorrow morning. I got all but one route done this morning, and saved the most dangerous to do in the dark when I can see oncoming headlights and there would be less traffic. Lost track of it there, but my point was that I have other pictures to put up, but this one was easy to pull off the internet. Bye!

No comments: