I open to the inner depths of my being with courage and compassion


Saturday, August 4, 2007

That was frustrating...

I got my haircut yesterday, and I think I like it, but haven't really tried styling it yet. I also had a dream yesterday morning that I had auburn hair again and liked it so decided to dye it again, but the kind that washes out after a month because I hate growing out roots. So I bought the dye yesterday and was all excited to put it in tonight...mixed everything up and applied it...halfway through I was reading about the upcoming steps and it mentioned conditioner. I had only noticed two bottles so started looking around for the missing conditioner bottle. I found a bottle in the bath toy box below the sink - and it was the step 1 bottle! I had mixed the conditioner (labeled step 3!) with the step 2 bottle and applied to my hair! I thought it was weird that it wasn't changing color :-p

P.S. Just noticed this is my 100th post!

No comments: