I open to the inner depths of my being with courage and compassion


Wednesday, August 8, 2007

That explains it!

I mentioned a few posts ago that I had some OB tests done on Monday. There were a few flags on the blood test - one of them being that I am anemic. I am sort of relieved actually because my energy level has been really low...it's low anyway just from being pregnant in the third trimester, but it seemed a little excessive. So now that I know what the problem is I can do something about it and maybe get some more energy!

Today was one of those excessively tired days and I about felt like I was going to pass out before I got Colette to take a nap and I could lay down myself. Then I slept for 2 1/2 hours! I woke up to Colette sitting on a stool watching me...she just sat there silently watching me for the few minutes it took for me to get myself up. She's been doing that a lot lately...just watching me. I want to say it's cute, but it's sort of creepy (in an innocent way). She likes to watch me taking a bath, or cooking, or doing the laundry, or anything. She's probably just learning by observation, but I sort of feel like an attraction at times :-)

No comments: